The Learning Academy of Teton Valley is an independent school in Driggs, Idaho offering pre-school and K-12 education. Our mission is to create an educational experience in an environment where students feel safe, supported, and engaged in their learning process. We encourage learners to work to their full potential, to exhibit independent thought, self-confidence, creativity, and imagination.
Using a thematic, integrated curriculum; character and team building activities; and enrichment activities we work to adapt our teaching to meet each child’s individual needs. Our belief is that because each child is unique, their learning experience should be tailored to them so that they may excel and have great success in school.
Why Families Love Us
- The Learning Academy has been our part of our extended family for 10 years. I know that my boys are loved and cared for each day, never once have I been concerned about the guidance and instruction they have received from the teachers at the Learning Academy. I am grateful daily that my boys are a part of this amazing program.
- The Learning Academy is a school unlike any other. My 3 year old LOVES school and cries when it's the weekend. I'm amazed at what she has learned this year. She knows all of the alphabet and sounds of each letter. She recognizes letters on everything she sees. I can't wait to see her progress in the following years. This school has instilled a love of learning and excitement in her. The environment is so fun and creative that they don't even realize they are learning. The kids are so kind to each other and the teachers are interactive with kids of all ages. It makes me feel so good dropping my daughter at a school where everyone knows her and she's excited to go!
- Thank you for the wonderful opportunity to be with you all this school year, the whole staff is totally awesome and helpful. We could not have asked for a better group of teachers working hard in their teaching of our kids. Many thanks!
- We could not dream of a better place for our daughter to spend her school days. We know that at The Learning Academy she is loved and nurtured as both a budding person and learner. She is inspired and excited about her world and her place in it as a result of the freedom she is allowed to explore and discover and the support she is given in doing so. She feels part of a family community and truly loves her school and so do we.
- It is amazing to watch our child grow and learn from such an outstanding school. The staff at the Learning Academy cares and encourages the students to expand their minds, while teaching in a fun and educational atmosphere. Our entire family loves the school! When I asked our kid his favorite part of school, he said, "Everything!"
- From the moment you step through the doors at the Learning Academy, you can feel the energy and light of every student and teacher. From kind compliments to exploding science projects, the kids are learning and having fun! Not just learning to be better students, but to be great people! The teachers and staff are amazing and bring a variety of personality and love to our kids’ lives. I am so thankful for having the option of a school were kids can learn at their individual pace and get the extra help they need in a small class environment here in Teton Valley!
- The Learning Academy offers a wonderful & accredited option in Teton Valley! Kids are taught respect for themselves and others in a family-like environment. Through hands-on learning, academics, art, field trips, and quality teachers, students are guided to reach their full potential. Students are not only given excellent academics, they are also given the attention and care to build confidence, social skills and communication to be quality members of the community. My daughter has come home every day from school having had a ‘thumbs-up day’ and is inspired by what she is learning. Each morning the whole school gathers for 'kind compliments’ and child-led physical stretching to turn on the brain. It’s the school that parents wish they could have attended when they were young!
- My daughter, who is now in 1st grade, has been attending The Learning Academy since Pre-K. As a parent, I have been more than pleased with how much she has learned and how much she has been supported in the process. She never has a bad day and never says, "I don't want to go to school." Another addition to school is aftercare (which includes homework help) and summer camp, which are so helpful for working parents. I highly recommend The Learning Academy to any family.
- “We could not be more pleased with our daughter’s social and academic progress at The Learning Academy. Her teachers are very kind, caring professionals and she loves them all. The staff understands that each child learns in different ways and that a “one size fits all” approach does not yield the best results. The individual attention they provide to each child enables them to tailor a program to the child and the results are very impressive. I highly recommend The Learning Academy and the staff to anyone considering options for their child’s education.”
- “The Learning Academy has been a fabulous place for our boys. The staff are engaging, the curriculum is excellent, and the environment is inclusive and warm. We are so lucky to have a place like the Learning Academy in our community. We love our school!”