🍀The Learning Academy’s March Newsletter 🍀
There will be no aftercare on Thursday, March 5th as we set up for our art show, on Thursday, March 26th or during the break.
Come celebrate our artists at our annual art night on Thursday, March 5th from 5-6 pm. Light refreshments will be served!
PIZZA AND POPCORN!
As a fundraiser for Ms. Kristin’s class trip to New Mexico this spring, her students are having popcorn Fridays with two pizza and popcorn Fridays mixed in! The dates are: March 6th, 13th, 20th and 26th (Thursday) and April 10, 17 and 24th. March 20th and April 24th will be the pizza and popcorn dates. If your child would like to participate, the cost is $28 for all dates. We would prefer that you opt in to all days and pay the full amount. Please bring cash or check to Ms. Erin by March 5th to participate. Thank you so much for supporting our upper school’s awesome adventure!
PAJAMA DAY/DR. SEUSS’S BIRTHDAY
Friday, March 6th will be a pajama day in celebration of Dr. Seuss’s birthday and the first popcorn Friday! Please send your student to school in their pajamas – they may also bring a small blanket and stuffed animal. Please also send warm clothes and snow clothes for outdoor play.
Save the date! Our annual not-to-be-missed fundraiser at Teton Springs will be Friday, May 22nd from 6-10pm. Please look for an additional email to come home soon with more details.
CONFERENCES AND REPORT CARDS
TK-7th Grade conferences will be held the weeks before and after spring break. Your child’s teacher will contact you to schedule.
Spring Break begins after school on Thursday, March 26th. Students will return to school on Tuesday, April 7th. Enjoy!
• MARCH 5TH – ART NIGHT
• MARCH 6TH – PAJAMA DAY
• MARCH 6, 13, 26 – POPCORN DAYS
• MARCH 20TH – PIZZA AND POPCORN FRIDAY
• MARCH 26TH – NO AFTERCARE – SPRING BREAK BEGINS AT 3PM
• APRIL 7TH – RETURN TO SCHOOL
• APRIL 10, 17 – POPCORN FRIDAYS
• APRIL 24TH – PIZZA AND POPCORN FRIDAY
• APRIL 28-MAY 5 – MS. KRISTIN’S CLASS TRIP TO NEW MEXICO
• MAY 22ND – SPRING SOCIAL AT TETON SPRINGS
• MAY 28TH – END OF THE YEAR CELEBRATION AT TETON HIGH SCHOOL 6pm
• MAY 29TH – BBQ IN THE PARK & LAST DAY OF SCHOOL (1/2 DAY)